P.O. Box 14
3350 AA Papendrecht
T +31 (0)78 615 0044
F +31 (0)78 615 4948
Contact: Mr M.V. Bijker
Caldic Isolatietechniek is a company that has specialised in the field of thermal and acoustic insulation. It is therefore no surprise that yacht and shipbuilding worldwide is one of the most important fields for the application of their expertise. Acoustic insulation includes everything that has to do with noise control, sound reduction and damping vibration. Thermal insulation encompasses the wide field of insulation against heat and cold and combating other phenomena associated with it, such as condensation.
Caldic Isolatietechniek measures, calculates and proposes solutions and, if necessary, supervises the implementation process, depending on the size of the yacht. They know the requirements for certification which the materials or applications must fulfil, and can generally meet them.
Caldic Isolatietechniek has a well-equipped production facility and workshops in which insulation materials can be cut and sawed to a wide variety of volumes and measurements, punched, clad, laminated, edged or otherwise made to order.
A selection from the materials of Caldic Isolatietechniek:
- Sylomer PU-elastomer: for damping vibration, with lasting elastic properties.
- Baryvibro: multi-functional two-component anti-drumming compound.
- Absorbel: flexible PU-foam with very good sound absorption qualities.
- Baryfol: heavy, pliable plastic mats with a very high soundproofing rating.
- Baryfloor: okoume marine plywood sandwich panel with mass layer between.
- Airisolflex: a blanket consists of a layer of glass wool faced on one side with 50 mu.
- CalRoc Marine Firebatt: a non-combustible rock wool slab, faced on one side with a woven glass tissue.
- Airisol Marine Board: a rigid non-combustible glass wool slab, faced on one side with a woven glass tissue.
- CalRoc/Airisol Profile Insulation.
- Sprayable insulation products.