1. In this Disclaimer, the following is understood: the web page: every web page in which Yellow & Finch Publishers places a hyperlink referring to this Disclaimer with the intention of making this Disclaimer applicable to that specific web page.
2. Yellow & Finch Publishers: the authorised editor of the web page.
3. To use: to load, to log on, to enquire, to consult, to read, to view, to listen, to edit, to fill in (forms), to send, to (temporarily) copy, to save, to forward, to distribute, to make use of offered services, to carry out legal transactions (e.g. to buy, rent).
4. You: the (represented) private person or legal entity that uses the web page.
5. The content: including text, static or dynamic images, hyperlinks, sound and/or video clips or fragments and/or other objects.
6. Damage: direct or indirect damage of any nature, including loss of data and business, loss of turnover, loss of profit, or any other economical disadvantage.
7. All articles of this Disclaimer apply to the web page. By using the web page you agree unconditionally with this Disclaimer.
8. Yellow & Finch Publishers endeavours to update and/or to add information to the web page regularly. In spite of this care and attention, it is possible that the content may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
9. Yellow & Finch Publishers provides the content of the web page as is, without any guarantee concerning it’s accuracy, validity, suitability for a certain purpose or otherwise.
10. Yellow & Finch Publishers is not liable for any damage that occurs or may occur in connection with and/or resulting from the use of the web page or the impossibility of using the web page.
11. Yellow & Finch Publishers may alter or remove the web page from the Internet, or have the web page altered or removed from the Internet, at any time and without prior notice.
12. Yellow & Finch Publishers is not liable for any consequence(s) resulting from the alteration or removal of the web page.
13. Subject to this Disclaimer, content provided by a third party is not independently reviewed, tested, certified, or authenticated in whole or in part by Yellow & Finch Publishers and as such Yellow & Finch Publishers provides no guarantee with respect to its contents.
14. Unauthorised or improper use of the web page or its content can result in an infringement of intellectual (property) rights or legislation related to privacy, publication and all forms of communication.
15. You are responsible for all data and requests that you send from the web page.
16. Yellow & Finch Publishers reserves the right to deny you access to the web page or certain services available on the web page. As a consequence, Yellow & Finch Publishers may monitor your access to the web page.
17. You will protect and indemnify Yellow & Finch Publishers, its employees, representatives, license holders, business partners and the author of this Disclaimer, against any judicial and non-judicial measures, condemnations, etc., including the costs of legal assistance, accountants etc., which are instigated by a third party as a direct or indirect result of your use of the web page your violation of any legislation and/or your violation of third party rights.
18. Reproducing articles from this site is not free of charge. Yellow & Finch Publishers charge the following rates for commercial organisation: with prior permission, there is a standard charge of €250, exclusive of VAT, for reproducing an article. Please email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will subsequently receive an invoice by email. Following receipt of payment, you may publish the article on your own site(s), citing the source (Yellow & Finch Publishers) and the name of the author. Without prior permission, you will be charged € 500 exclusive of VAT for reproducing content for which you will be invoiced.
19. This website and Disclaimer are governed by Dutch law. All disputes arising out of, or in connection with, this disclaimer shall be submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands.
(c) mr. F.J. Van Eeckhoutte, ICT/IE-advocaat, Amersfoort,