New Way of Offshore Access
Lift2Work offers a new way of offshore access by lifting to work. Lifting passenger or lifting load till 24m above deck or – 6m under the deck line, all with one piece of equipment called the Offshore Passenger Transfer System (OPTS).
OPTS is a fully hydraulically compensated system to ensure safe transfer and has a list of advantages compared to all other systems available in the market.With the new OPTS, Lift2Work supplies an innovative access solution for the oil & gas and renewables industry resulting in lower cost, whilst safeguarding sustainability and safety for people involved. The company contributes to operational excellence and cost saving in among others design, engineering, producing, construction, service providing and project management by Dutch technics and Dutch suppliers.
Its features are as follows:
- Deck space and connection: 8” x 8 foot. Transportable in one 40”x 8” HQ.
- Weighs approximately 15t (12t in reduced execution).
- Low energy (reduction of CO2) consumption with maximum power of 2 x 75KW.
- Reach: horizontal 24m and 20m above deck.
- Lifting capacity in compensated mode: 2t.
- Rescue operations till -6m below deck level.
- Transfer passengers for pilotage.
- Significant reduction of day rate.
- Easy mobilisation and demobilisation.
- Easy to operate after one day of training.
- 24/7 full service support and online logging and registration.
- Fully DNV-GL certified ST 358 and ST 378.
Come and see the OPTS at Lift2Works premises at the Gieterijweg 19, 3089 JZ Rotterdam. 19 and 20 September, or 21, 27 and 28 September after 13.00h.