Who Wants to Join our Editorial Team?
Yellow & Finch Publishers is a full-service publishing house geared to the maritime world. It is based in Vlissingen. We turn out a trendsetting portfolio of independent international business magazines focused on the maritime industries. With our department Marketing Services we provide tailor-made communications packages.
Are you an ambitious writer looking to expand your horizons?
Do you enjoy writing compelling content? Then apply for
You write and edit content for our trade journals varying from brief news articles to in-depth interviews. You will also be asked to write content for Y&F Communications Services such as press releases, newsletters, web and social media text.
Duties will include:
Collecting/sourcing of information, generating news and writing articles, creating and developing new themes, proof-reading and editing copy, collecting and selecting images. Also close monitoring of industry trends and developments.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
- Proven experience (expert writing skills, editing and copywriting abilities).
- Knowledge of the maritime, shipbuilding, offshore and/or port industries is an advantage.
- Thinking and working at a higher professional education level.
- Accurate, independent, organised, flexible and willing to learn.
- Must live in the Dutch province of Zeeland or be willing to move to the province of Zeeland.
An independent position in a small enthusiastic team and diverse responsibilities rewarded with a competitive salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement for the Uitgeverijbedrijf.
Send a resume and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact Charles van den Oosterkamp, managing director,
at email@example.com or +31 (0)6 10 97 96 55.